Natural Beauty Tips. Beauty is God given to us but the responsibility of maintaining what we are endowed with befalls on us. Our skin gets damaged with age, stress and exposure to environmental pollution. Natural ingredients are low expensive, without side effects and also you can be prepared and applied at home. Some of the natural beauty tips which you can make and use at your home. Wearing less make-up makes you look younger.
- Drink plenty of water and get eight hours of sleep every day.
- Sleeping on two or three pillows at a time, or putting a wedge pillow under your regular pillow will help get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
- Being angry really does take away from your beauty now and will result in more wrinkles later.
- Instead of shaving over and over, with the hairs coming in darker and thicker each time, try waxing.
- Tighten bra straps as they stretch out, or buy a new bra when they can't tighten any further, to keep the bosom looking young and perky.
- Wearing clothes that are tight make you look heavier. Even a slim girl can bulge over too-tight jeans.
- When shaving, don't stretch the skin or you could cause ingrown hairs by shaving hair off slightly under the skin.
- Good posture can make you look much slimmer.