To Reduce Oily skin in your Face follow these simple oily skin care tips can help and reduce the effects of oily skin and improve skin appearance. The sebaceous glands in your skin are producing more oil in your face. Like most skin disorders, there is usually some kind of imbalance in your body that causes this to happen. The amount of oil produced in your face is mainly genetic; some other crucial factors such as pollutants, poor diet, and improper skin care can also cause excess oil production in your face. Other factors that can cause your skin to produce too much sebum include hormonal shifts, improper diet, humidity, heat, certain cosmetics, birth control pills, and pregnancy. Proper oily skin care will help manage and correct this disorder.
Steps To Reduce Oil skin.
- Wash your skin with warm or tepid – not hot, not cold – water and use pure, gentle soap containing no additives and no alcohol.
- Wash two or three times a day. Washing too often can lead to an overreaction of the sebaceous glands, resulting in the production of more oil.
- Use oil-free noncomedogenic moisturizers and sunscreen to keep your skin supple and reduce the excess shininess.
- Always Use a deep-cleaning exfoliate if you have scaly oily skin.
- Try to reduce intake of sugars, salt, chocolate, and fried foods. And avoid cooking with any oils.
- Avoid carbonated beverages and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Eat low fat foods, protein-rich foods, whole grains, fresh fruits and green vegetables.
- Use only facial care products and cosmetics that are designed specifically for oily skin.
- Practice common sense good skin care basics for overall skin health and take care of your mind, body and spirit.