Tips to Reduce Pimples: Pimples are the small monsters that have been creating inflammation of the skin, they are oil glands that are infected with bacteria, become inflamed, and then fill up with pus. They are skin lesions or inflammations of the skin that are commonly caused by clogged or infected pores. Pimples in your face also develop when the blackheads or whiteheads get infected. Hormonal overdrives are also a prime cause of pimples. These monsters can’t be eradicated completely, but their breakouts can be prevented, some important tips to help you avoid and clear them up as fast as possible.
Way to Avoid pimples.
- Wash your face 2-3 times a day is beneficial. Orange peel powder, made by powdering dry orange peels can be used for washing the face in place of soap.
- Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples can make them disappear without leaving marks behind the pimples.
- Oil massages increase the blood flow in veins and exhaust dirt and sweat from the body. These are one of the best treatments for pimples.
- Applying fresh mint juice over the face every night can be very effective in the treatment of pimples.
- Lime juice and rose water mixed in equal proportions can be applied over the infected area and washed off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water. This can have astonishing effects.
- Wearing oil-free makeup reduces the tendency to cause pore buildup and thereby reduces the emergence of pimples.
- Baby powder can be used to dry out pimples and even get rid of them.
- Try to keep your hair away from your face and avoid pricking at pimples.